- I am honored to be part of MDGD. It encourages like-minded pastors, mission agency leaders, marketplace leaders, & governmental leaders to engage each other. What we do together here will not only impact Dallas, but will create a template for other world class cities to engage the culture with the gospel.
Dr. Jim Denison
Founder, Denison Forum on Truth & Culture
- In order to create change in communities, it is important for individuals from diverse backgrounds & views to come together to discover, learn & share their experiences. I look forward to seeing God’s people come together (at MDGD) & use their faith as the foundation for building an inspired future!
Dr. Froswa’ Booker-Drew
National Community Engagement Director US Programs, World Vision
- I’ve been a part of Movement Day since its beginning and I’m convinced God is using it as a catalytic gathering & collaboration of world-changing leaders. I’m thrilled that MDGD is our next step toward uniting Christian leaders across all cultural domains in order to see a Gospel Movement in our city.
Dr. Jeff Warren
Senior Pastor, Park Cities Baptist Church
- It is a unique moment in our city to see Christian leaders from the Church, marketplace and community to unite under one vision of seeking spiritual and social transformation in our communities. Movement Day Greater Dallas served as a catalyst to bring this movement to our city.
Senior Pastor, Concord Church
- In a fast-paced world that focuses more on events with immediate results and shallow gratification, I count it a joy to have been involved in what will become a great movement of the church to impact a community for the cause of Christ and certain to reap Kingdom benefits.
Chris L. Simmons
Senior Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church
- MDGD is an excellent opportunity to network the Christian community with City leaders to offer solutions to our city’s biggest challenges. Buckner International, with her rich history of serving children, seniors, and their families, is proud to be an integral part of this effort.
Dr. Albert L. Reyes
President & CEO, Buckner International
- It is with immense optimism that I support Movement Day Greater Dallas. It can serve as a galvanizing platform to begin manifesting the limitless power of Christ. Let us boldly gather in the name and perfect will of Christ to further ignite what our ministries are doing for all to behold HIS transforming power.
Terry J. Flowers, Ph. D.
Executive Director, St. Philip’s School & Community Center
- Movement Day Greater Dallas is the most proactive conference I’ve ever experienced. It’s in the city and for the city. Not only does it gather a diversity of leaders across generations, race, and denominations, but it also convenes leaders from a diversity of occupations.
Founder, INITIATIVE Network
- Over 30 years ago, Theresa and I prayed for a great movement of God in the Dallas area as we started our ministry at Country Bible Church. What an honor and privilege it is to partner with area churches and business people to cooperate with God’s Spirit as He draws us together to transform Dallas for Christ.
CEO & Teaching Pastor, Living on the Edge
The Salvation Army is an international movement that is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination. We are grateful for their generosity.